A few changes

Sunday, November 26, 2006
It's been awfully quiet, if not dead here all month! I've been taking part in the NaBloPoMo challege with my two other blogs, so I've had no time left to update the baby-led weaning blog. I still think it's a very important and interesting subject though, but in the last few weeks my interest has been directed towards toddler breastfeeding issues, breastfeeding in public and lactivism in general.

During the last month I realised that I might have taken a bit too much upon myself, thinking that I could maintain a portal of 5 blogs, write thorough articles about baby nutrition and everything else related to BLW. As much as I would love to dedicate more time for promoting BLW, I need to stay rational and split my time evenly between this and my other projects. Otherwise I'll end up abandoning the whole blog for good!

I have split the links-blog into a few separate posts, and the link from the top menu will show you all the links categories. The blw photo blog has been scrapped, because all the photos and lots more can be found in the Flickr Baby-led weaning photo pool for your viewing pleasure!

I have also had to close down the Information-section, because I just don't have the time or the resources to write full articles right now. If I write up any articles, I will publish them here instead. I'm hoping to swap over the Blogger Beta someday, so that I can add categories in the blog to make the navigating easier for you (imaginary) readers.