Links-page and other info

Thursday, October 12, 2006
I finally managed to root through my Firefox bookmarks, and have organised my most useful BLW-links under a few loose categories for you at the Links-section!

I am constantly trying to find new BLW links, information about infant nutrition, recipes and the likes. I'm more than happy to include any links you have found useful that aren't already on the list, just drop me an email at blwbaby(at)gmail.com with your suggestions.

The information page is still in a total state, I'll start work on it as soon as I have time to write an article. At the moment I'm trying to finish research for an article that would map all the different recommendations for when to start offering which foodstuffs. If you've looked into it, you'll know what a huge task it is to take on, so assume it'll be a while before it's completed.

I'll have to share a little dark secret with you: I don't believe in recipes and I'm lousy in writing them. However, I try to add recipes onto the archive slowly but steadily, to the best of my ability. If you see an interesting recipe name on the sidebar but it's just a dead link, just email me and I'll add it in the first instance. I've also decided to remove the age recommendations and leave it up to the readers decide what ingredients are suitable for their babies at which age. I'll just put a link up to the promised foodstuffs chart article once it's ready.

I re-discovered my travel journal from the start of Lukas' weaning (late June-July when we were in Finland), I might be back-posting a few extracts from it later on to fill the massive gap between the 1st and the 2nd post.