Baby-led weaning in the Blogosphere

Wednesday, October 25, 2006
I have done the rounds in the blogosphere this morning again, and I found a few new posts/blogs and threads about the subject of baby-led weaning:

Blogposts:

Blogging history day at What we did on our Holy days
Baby-led weaning at big saucer
Baby-led weaning now with added mess at miniTwig Land of Wonder
Tommy Tipped Out and Pears beware at Roryworld
8-14 October 2006 at Mummy and Daddy Clark

Threads:

Baby-led weaning - Rapley - anyone done it?
Baby-led introduction to solids?

I have been thinking about the subject of handling criticism for our parenting choices lately. Baby-led weaning included, we seem to have made a few decisions that aren't quite mainstream and since I have no peer support network to discuss them, I've been searching the internet for any sort of advice on the subject. Today I finally came across a useful-looking article on the website of Dr. Sears. I know it's written in relation to fussy (high maintenance) babies, but many of the suggested advise made sense in from our pov as well.

Handling criticism at askdrsears.com